Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nations Next Top Model Home

OK, I know it's been way too many weeks since I last updated our S&A Blog however, I have been keeping a fairly consistent and updated Blog at the Nations Next Top Model Home. Check out http://www.nationsnexttopmodelhome.com/index.php/tmh/timschelfe/

A few months ago I was selected as a cast member of a new web based design reality competition. This competition based out of Wilmington, NC was to put 7 interior designers against each other in the design of 7 Model Homes for a new development called Compass Pointe. Well, we had $5,000 plus 28 days to complete the task. The top designer (as voted in by YOU the public) gets the title and a cool $25,000.
So check out the site, my work and PLEASE VOTE for ME!
Voting ends September 26th.

Thanks,

Tim







No comments: