Thursday, August 18, 2011

Max Hayslette, Artist.

For the past few years I have been a fan of artist Max Hayslette.  To me the landscape images he creates are vivid, warm and fun interpretations of places he has explored.  They are fun to view, fun to own and fill your spirit with warmth and calm.  
In a time when economies ebb and flow, wars are raging around the world and you're just not sure what tomorrow will have in store, it is nice to have peace and serenity in one's life; to me the work of Max Hayslette provides that escape! 

Bev's Fine Art in Raleigh is a fantastic Gallery and features many of the works of Max Hayslette among dozens of other artists.  I have used Bev's Fine Art for many years for many of my clients and the selections and service they provide is excellent.

I hope you find your respite in these uncertain times, who know maybe Max can help?


No comments: