Friday, October 15, 2010

The Washington Design Center

OK so it's been awhile but I am back! Earlier this week I spent two days at the Washington Design Center in Washington DC. The DC Design Center is an incredible 7 story building full of fabrics, furniture and furnishings for the interiors world. The Center is open to Trade Professionals, is easily accessible on the DC Metro-line and is a easy 35 minute drive from our DC Design Studio.

The DC Design Center is like an old friend that I haven't visited in a few years. It's where I "got pinned" when I received my Professional Certification from ASID and where as a design student at the University of Maryland I won a design competition back in 1986!

The DC Design Center will allow our firm to offer more selections of fine furnishings and fabrics to all our clients including those in the DC market, the Raleigh Durham area and beyond.

I look forward to using this "new" resource for our clients and our design projects.

Tim...

The Washington Design Center, 300 D St. SW


Lines like, Donghia, Highland House, Baker, Scalamandre, Schumacher, Kravet, J. Lambeth and many others fill the halls of this building.

No comments: