Monday, July 6, 2009

Disney Magic!!!

Disney Magic is so much more than and Mouse and his friends!
On a recent family trip to Walt Disney World I spent many of the days touring the various resort hotels and properties of Disney. I am always amazed at the high level of creativity and detail Disney plans into its resorts. I toured the Swan and Dolphin Hotels, Disney's Beachclub and Boardwalk Resorts and spent an incredible afternoon at the new Animal Kingdom Lodge. Today I am featuring the Grand Floridian. This Victorian-style Disney Deluxe Resort is the flagship hotel of Walt Disney World Resort and offers world-class dining, entertainment and luxurious accommodations. I hope you enjoy the following views!
-Tim


View from the sand beach!


View from the pool cabana!


Ceiling view in the Grand Lobby!


Fresh flowers are updated daily.

Disney started out with a mouse and a dream.
That dream has become a reality beyond imagination!

No comments: